Wednesday, December 23, 2015

On the 23rd DaY of TiZmas



On the 23rd DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

23 favorite Christmas songs

O Holy Night
I Saw Three Ships (Sting's version)
I Saw Three Ships (TiZ and JiM's version for Carols for a Cure)
Jesu Bambino
Rise Up, Shepherds and Follow
Go Tell It on the Mountain
Soul Cake
Stille Nacht
Lully Lullay
I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
Tomorrow Shall Be My Dancing Day
Vince Guaraldi A Charlie Brown Christmas (really anything)
If It Doesn't Snow on Christmas
Dominick the Donkey
I'll Be Home For Christmas
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Jingle Bells
The Christmas Shoes (NOOOOOOOO>>>I"M LYING>>>but it's a good reason to throw things)
Welcome Christmas
Ding Dong Merrily On High
Er is een Kindeke
White Christmas
Balulalow

2 comments:

  1. I *may* overplay (according to some people) the Carols for a Cure version of "I Saw Three Ships"...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory