Thursday, September 24, 2009

Schizzy Izzy

I write this in honor of the Grey's Anatomy season premiere that I will miss not only because my cable is out (damn you, TIme Warner Cable) but because I'm seeing Juliette Binoche dance at BAM (coool)...and due to the following sediments.

Okay, so I know it's no news to anyone that Katherine Heigl's character survives. Great. Kill off sweetheart T.R Knight and leave the bitch* behind.

I don't mean that meanly (Yes. I. Do), but C'MON! A little gratitude might be nice, young lady. You were born with talent, a gorgeous face and some huge tatas. You were raised in the town next to mine which is a freakin' bucolic area, AND you get to play with gorgeous leading men on a consistent basis. But instead of gratitude, you turn down an Emmy run and we get to hear, "No. “I do not feel I was given the material this season to warrant a nomination." I'm surprised the writers didn't kill you there and then.

But they didn't. They DID give you some nasty cancer and some pretty great material. Where's your Emmy nomination now? Chandra Wilson and Sandra Oh got them some with far less material. Hmmmm? What happened?

Wouldn't expect one again for maaaaaaaaaaaany years. A little gratitude goes a long way. Alot of ingratitude? Ceaseless.

The word...according to Judgina Navritilova.


*Harsh. I know. I just expected a little better from a Shoreline girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory