Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Perils of FaceBook

Alrighty, so we've all done a few stupid-ass things on the Book of Face. There are photos of me available that I should just beg to have removed...oh, don't go looking...I have already untagged myself. There are TaB Cola photo wars going on with a nice boy named Rich. I recently had a dare with a nice boy named Clarke that if he friended me, I would update my status to

"Tiz had a bowel movement."


(I have this opinion that people update their status far too often. Not truth. Just opining.) Anywho, he friended me and I updated, although I added his name to the update, a la


"Tiz had a bowel movement, Clarke."


He felt it looked like I had named the BM after him.

Score 1 for Team Tizzy

But I have never witnessed (or committed) anything as stupid as...

and just in case you do not have bionic vision, let me transcribe...in the order that it would have appeared on FB. I believe it was out and about a little more than a week ago.

Let me just note that Tracy is engaged. And I don't think his name is Michael. And let's hope said fiance isn't on FB.

_____________________________________________________________

Tracy - Thank you too, Micheal. I had a great time as well. I'm glad you enjoyed my OTHER pussy :). I must admit I have haven't had sex in a while, so getting mounted by such a strong and powerful man was a pleasant surprise after so many long months of abstinence. I hope this message doesn't scare you off. I just wanted you to know what a wonderful time I had with you. You are permanently invited to "the love-cave-between-my legs" (59 minutes ago)

The comments start pouring in immediately...

Tracy - Oh no! Somebody please tell me how to erase this!!!! I wrote inside the wrong box! How embarrassing :( (59 minutes ago)

Jeff - Nice (57 minutes ago)

Tracy - No! Please, tell me how to get rid of this post! (56 minutes ago)

Jeff - Don't know how - the whole world knows you got laid. lol (56 minutes ago)

Tara - opps - wow Tracy, ya still got it!! :)

Julie - Go to the right corner of the message and click hide! :) By the way congratulations!

Donna doesn't officially comment on the post but scribbles on the wall...

Donna - Oh Tracey, seriously! You didn't think FB was private did you, that's why they have the option to send an email. (30 minutes ago)

And back to our previously scheduled commenting...

Tiffany - OMG Tracy!! :) (24 minutes ago)

_________________________________________________________________

Does anyone believe Jeff didn't know how to delete that status update? Does anyone believe Tracy is still engaged? Why wasn't she having sex if she's engaged? Isn't that one of the perks of being engaged? OMG, is her fiance in Iraq or something?

Tracy. A few ladyfingers short of a trifle. Something to aspire to.


3 comments:

  1. "A few ladyfingers short of a trifle." I believe that's my new favorite polite "pat on the head and send away" phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's think up all sorts of FOODY versions of that dig...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess internet is not for everyone. I feel happy for her for having sex. I feel bad for her because her stupidity.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory