Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Perils of Tiz and Ass

Hello, shiny happy people!

I invited you to the playground and you CAME! Thank you...you are all generous and lovely and obviously have exceedingly good taste.

And might I say, I gave a couple of hundred of you the opportunity to politely request I stop fucking spamming and none of you did. How sweet! I did, however, receive one "I don't blog. I don't spin. Proud of it." which I found rude as I have done free work helping create and promote this rudester's endeavours but...never miiiiiiiiind.

There have been questions and concerns and I'm going to address them ('Twould be easier for me if you would address your concerns to the "comment" box but I'll accept them in whatever box they arrive.)...starting here, starting now.

With a little instruction booklet and map.

TIZZY'S GUIDE TO THE LEFT SIDE OF HER TIZ AND ASS

To the left of the blog you will see a delightful little strip with other kinds of information. If you left click on the delightful face downing a pint of ale in a very hung-over manner from a 100-year-old brass mug in a pub in London (OY!), you will learn a little bit (a very little bit) about the pixie-faced pinhead herself. For a number of reasons, which will probably become apparent, I don't use my proper name as a blogger...nor my proper face. I think a certain level of anonymity is freeing (despite the fact I sent a bunch of you shiny happy people an email with my full moniker). I also keep most friends incognito. And if I haven't, it's usually because they said it's okay. Sometimes I just forget. Sometimes I'm an ass.

In the drunk-ass Tizzy face information, it gives the option for "Team Members." What in hell is that? Anybody know? If so, do tell...I know NOTHING!

Next on the left is the ability to subscribe to Tiz and Ass and its comments. What fun. I might have to try it myself.

Next, in little tiiiiiiny letters, is the invitation to follow me on Twitter. Thing is, you have to sign up for Twitter. I originally did it at the request of my friend King (and in Iranian time) to help the peops in Iran get their information out. Did it help? I don't know but it was a mighty lovely gesture from King, methinks. Now my tweets are essentially lite-brite diaries of loathing. Whatever gets you through the night, alright?

Next on the agenda is "Where in the World is Tiz and Ass"--my counter. Seems Tiz and Ass has made its way around the world. I'm shooting for Antartica and some puerile penguins. Any suggestions?

Down, down into the bowels of hell is the invitation to "follow." Oh do. You can meet my other "followers." This all makes me sound like some kind of strange, backwoods, hominy, religious leader. Remember to wear your black Reeboks. Tonight's menu will be Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie.

Finally...the blog archives--where you can find yourself swimming in the morass of Tiz and Ass for hours at a time. A kind of quicksand time sink. Something I think we all need.

Gotta go. Rest now. Map later.

tonsoflove,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory