Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away, Come Again Another Day


No, I'm sorry. That's not strong enough.

"Rain, rain, fuck off
And don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya."

I know it's good for the crops, but it's not so hot on my soul and since there are no crops in Manhattan, I think we should be exempt. I'm a Leo, and an itty bitty kitty, and this constant condensation makes the hairs on my the back of my neck stand on end, leaving me hissing and spitting.

If I wanted weather like this I'd live in London.

4 comments:

  1. It's a bright sunny day in Minneapolis. Of course, we have a freeze warning for tonight -- the day after I planted a whole bunch of new stuff in the yard. In MID-MAY! But... No. I wouldn't trade it for days and days of Ark-inspiring rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a thousand degrees in Shallow Alto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll take a thousand degrees of just plain freezing over rain ANY day. just not my thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory