Friday, May 29, 2009

Google Geek

Because I have limits to my control (and am a honkin' nerd), I went a little wild on the Google and had to see how the rest of my pets fared.

The results are in...

Procrasturbation – 76
Frusturbation – 1 (but we knew that, didn't we?)
Exaspurbation – 1
Crassturbation – 1
Fasturbation – 11
Collapseturbation – 1
Plasterbation – 1
Trashturbation – 1
Crashturbation – 1
Passturbation – 1
Disasturbation – 33
Relaxurbation – 1
Elasturbation – 1
Onassturbation – 1
Embarrassturbation – 1
Lasturbation – 6
Morassturbation – 1
Sassturbation – 1
Prolapseturbation – 1
Molesturbation – 3
Molassturbation – 1
Massturbation - 88
Messturbation – 1

Full disclosure: at times we are the only result, HOWEVER, I, Miss Glass Half-Full, consider this trail-blazing as opposed to...well...pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory