Tuesday, December 24, 2013

On the Twenty-Fourth Day of TiZmas

On the Twenty-Fourth Day of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I just wrote this, posted and then accidentally deleted it.  My own user error regarding technology makes me kraykray.

I am very good at "making do."

I'm not always sure this is an attribute.  Great for survival.  I am leaving behind survival mode.

I am adept at going into battle.

Battle is great for adrenaline, cortisol rushes and getting oodles done.

I've lived off adrenaline and cortisol for the last year.  Not great at my age.

I have never had a less financially satisfying year.

And by never, I mean in the past twenty-five years.

I've never laid out more money...I mean I bought a HOME.

Staying afloat has been a fascinating combo of juggling and magic.

Maybe some clowns and an elephant jumping through hoops.

I am the elephant.

In other words, my financial situation is a three ring circus.

I'm not sure I've ever had a more emotionally satisfying year.

I've heard through the grapevine that I can have money and emotional satisfaction.  We shall see.

Last time I did a Broadway show my mum died the top of the third week of rehearsal.

As that can't happen again, I'm pretty sure this rehearsal period is going to be a piece of ooey gooey chocolate CAKE.

I use the world "like" imaoorioiwrely and...like...far too often.

However, I do like the way I just spelled inappropriately.  It works, n'est pas?

I have been known to throw around french phrases as if I know what I'm doing. Nope.

I have a beautiful French accent.

The French have been known to crank out on me when they realized how little French I know and the state of my grammar.

I use the world "would" too often in place of "used to, "did," and the LIKE. (That one's okay.)  Oh, Lazy Me.

Lazy is an art that should be practiced daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory