Friday, December 20, 2013

On the Twentieth DaY of TiZmas


On the Twentieth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I haven't been on a real vacation in quite a while methinks.

I almost went on one right after Christmas.

I realized I would be missing too much of life before Les MiZ to afford it.

I will be spending a staycation in my beautiful apartment.

I hope to do very little on New Years Eve.

A wise old beau suggested doing only things you would like to be doing for the next year when the clock strikes the New Year.

During my staycation, I am seeing as much theater as possible.

During my staycation, I am viewing as much art as possible.

I am not terribly organized when it comes to my life.

If I don't change this, I'm going to have a miserable couple of months.

I do not have cable tv.

I have a roku and aereo for those moments I need standard tv.

I think Ted TV is AWESOME.

I love to give gifts.

I love to receive gifts.

I have issues watching people open gifts I've given.

I have issues opening up gifts in front of the giver.

When opening a present I like to be alone so I can have the experience of it as opposed to showing someone how much I love it immediately.

Sometimes I turn my computer off for weeks at a time.

I'm not that awesome...I have an iPad AND an iPhone as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory