Monday, December 16, 2013

On the Sixteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Sixteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had virtually no income for the past three months.

Despite the lack of income, I have felt particularly flush.

This is probably due to dear and miraculous friends.

And not to worry, I had some money saved for unforeseen circumstances.

I am, however, down to stems and seeds.

70% of my living room furniture is light enough to be moved so i can reconfigure depending on the occasion.

When I am here alone with the dog I have two chaises shoved together to make a big blocky laze-around.  Not sure it's pretty, but damn, it's comfortable.

I like to paint furniture.

I once painted a couch...NOT with fabric paint.

I recently painted two cheap and ugly lamps.

I painted them so poorly that I had to get artistic with nail polish.

I have guests sign one of the lamps.

I'm growing more comfortable having people in my home.

We shot a scene from Wallflowers.tv in my apartment. I also made and hosted lunch.  And acted. And sang.

When everyone left, I passed out.

I just purchased two lamps that make my heart sing every time I see them.






1 comment:

  1. Since artists sacrifice so much to be what they are - actors/musician/poets/writers should be subsidized with a guaranteed income by the government so they can pursue their art w/out worrying about paying the rent. Don't think Washington would go for it.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory