Thursday, December 12, 2013

On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas

On the Twelfth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I may stop at 12 this year.

I think I'm sleepwalking--I haven't since high school.

In my sleep in high school, I stood straight up on my bed and leapt off, hitting the metal cantilevered closet doors with a HUGE bang.

Even though I am gluten free, when I book a Broadway show I buy and eat and entire Little Pie Company Old-Fashioned Chocolate Cake.

I absolutely love singing rock and roll.  Some day I hope to be a back up singer.

I was a nose picker.   Sometimes...

It took me six months to drive a nail into the walls of my new home.  HUGE commitment, a nail.

I've essentially gained ten pounds every decade since I was 20.

I have a team.  For the first time in my life I'm not ashamed to say "my team."

At my Yale classes' communal 50th birthday, I ran into an old friend who essentially  dared me to play bigger--much bigger.  Thanks, Art.

I do not believe that hindsight is 20/20.

I believe hindsight is viewed through Rose Colored Glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory