Monday, December 9, 2013

On the Ninth Day of TiZmas

On the Ninth Day of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Due to a series of unfortunate events, I have a couple of other new names for unsavory anti-leagues.

The Enervactor - The one who stops play practice dead, enervates and sucks all the joy out of the rehearsal room.

The PredActor - Short for Predator Actor - Pretty self-explanatory, yes?

Due to a series of unfortunate events I now have many more dear and glorious friends who get me and are honest and trustworthy and make me laugh. And are brave, Brave, BRAVE!!

Due to a series of unfortunate events I am currently monetarily in the hole.

Even though in the hole, I am making more charitable contributions than ever.

Lemony Snicket offers a pretty good view of life.

"It is difficult, when faced with a situation you cannot control, to admit you can do nothing." --Lemony Snicket. 

 "Except run."  -- Tiz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory