Saturday, December 7, 2013

On the Seventh Day of TiZmas

On the Seventh Day of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

There is really nothing more hopeful than watching BaX chase a ball while sporting The Cone of Shame.  

There is really nothing more pitiful than watching BaX chase a ball while sporting The Cone of Shame.

There is really nothing more ingenious than BaX scooping up a ball with The Cone of Shame.

50 has allowed me to be a little sassier.

50 has helped me realize that what's on my mind may come outta my mouth but it's really a different matter to post it on The Book of Face.

I found the furor over a recent live broadcast pretty darn ridiculous...mostly considering that Nelson Mandela had died.

More than the naysayers, I found the righteous lectures...well...a little boring and demeaning and obvious.  Especially since some used Mandela quotes regarding it.  Yes, the word art is included in the word apartheid but...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory