Thursday, September 15, 2011

This Morning of Miss


This morning I miss being on FaceBook. I'm bound to miss ANYTHING I set my mind NOT to do.

Ain't human nature fun? Or at least Tizzy nature?

I miss seeing shining faces. I miss seeing what you're doing. I miss birthdays. I miss quotes. I miss being in the know.

There are specificities of the specific sort I miss which I'm bound to get to later.

However, I know

when I'm ON the Book of Face I'm not kissing your face. I'm not tripping the line fantastic with you. I'm not holding your cake as you blow out your candles. I'm not hearing your voice murmur or scream a quote or joke of the day.

And sometimes a girl can know too much.

This is gonna be a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory