Sunday, September 11, 2011

Kayak Yaketty Yak


El Guapo and I embarqued on The Annual Hammonasset Kayak Extravaganza today.

It was splendid.

El Guapo was ceremoniously dumped from his kayak.

EG "Goddammit."

T&A "Hey, whatcha doin' in there?"

I grabbed his paddle. He righted his kayak. He float downstream beside it for 15 yards. For the next 15, he piggybacked my kayak as I paddled him safely to shore.*

He dumped the water, climbed back in, had a smoke and paddled along.

And we larfed.

The Best Annual Hammonasset Kayak Extravaganza EVER!


Just in case you think I'm a heartless fuck - I know the date. I don't wish to be near media. I know what this means to me. I don't need the media to give me visual reminders or tell me how I should feel about it. Plus, if there are commercials involved and someone is making money, fuck you.



*Always wear your life jacket. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory