Wednesday, April 28, 2010

SEALED WITH A CLICK - entry 13

Subject: Re: Exploding dogs and other favorite party tricks

To: enhibrem@stepton.edu

From: Christinan@aol.com

Date: 09:36 AM 2/12/99

my alleged alliteration ally -

grandma b called me nice? no one ever calls me nice. i should have her call my last boyfriend . . . he called me “mean.” i still can’t believe that someone beyond the fourth grade could make that call and “mean” it.

ballooning bran will suffer the same fate as missy t if you don’t feed him something other than microwave pizza pockets.

re: devon dilemma: you’re screwed.

i had to phone my 2 other brothers last night and inform them of missy t’s demise. extraordinarily un-fun. rod (the bro who taught me how to make the perfect o as a party trick . . . faking fellatio at twelve without knowing it . . . nice) and i drank scotch together via at&t. jim wept.

my father will now need a female to control. run away! run away!

xoxo

me.e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory