Saturday, April 24, 2010

HAPPY 6000

I don't know when it happened, but it did. I passed the 6,000 mark sur la blogue.

"Sur la blogue. Sur la blogue. Everyone looks the same."

I know to the fancy-pantsy tres-importantsy blogs this may not seem like much...but it is to me.

6,000.

And we've passed our first anniversary. It was April 12th. How did we miss it? Living life, perhaps? Let's look back to 12 days ago...

Ah...the new adventure of the epistolary email serialization. (And reading that, no WONDER peeps aren't really interested.)

But we've had fun, methinks. For me, the highlights have been (in no particular order because I wouldn't want to hurt my feelings)...

[cue schmaltzy 70s easy listening music and soft-focus cheesecloth cheesecake camera work.]

The 12 Days of Christ*&^%$
The Anal Game
My Ode to Terry
and
The Mensturbation Invitational

And the fact that you all let me urge and purge life events in my lite-brite diary of loathing fashion. And I'm always true to you in my lite-brite diary of loathing fashion. TiZ a relief and a release.

And I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. congrats, miztiz. the highlights? my personal faaaavorite post was the one with turn signals. i likes turn signals. more turn signals would be good.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory