Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I Love Right NOW


Enough Debbie Downer. Enough Wendy Whiner. Down with Calamity Jane.

A list of things I love, in no particular order, 'cause love is love...

The crew. Them I love A LOT.

My BIHH family.

My bathtub.

That the HOUSE season premiere is tonight. Wheee.

The pretty tree out my window.

Cable TV.

Being able to stream Netflix onto my computer that sits on the toilet while I bathe.

Pictures of my family.

Slatted blinds.

Air-conditioning.

Humidifiers.

Knowing all I have to do is walk five feet and I'll have someone to play with.

Knowing all I have to do is close my blinds and I have myself to play with.

Coloring books.

Yoga.

Performing.

Writing.

Generous friends.

The South Beach Diet.

The GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO series.

Slap-dash orthotics.

Horoscopes.

Kittens and candy.

There's more...obviously. But that's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory