Thursday, June 10, 2010

SEALED WITH A CLICK - entry 30

Subject: cleo in cleveland, clowning and clubbing

To: **Everybody**

From: Christinan@aol.com

Date: 06:50 PM 2/22/99

hello loves:

i depart tomorrow for cleveland (of all places) to play cleo (if you only understood the irony of that) in “most happy fella” at the great lakes theater. i am overjoyed, as this is my first real “character” role in years. i don’t have to be pretty at all . . . and they’re actually letting me dance . . . yippeeee!

yummies for my tummy and snail mail can be sent to me

c/o great lakes theater

1919 state street, suite 2203

cleveland, oh 44115

will miss you all desperately . . . love to all of you and my treasured family.

xoxo

christinane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory