Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The First Day of School


Wasn't bad at all. Not at ALL. I knew a buttload of the other kids. I know the teacher. I've had her before. The hall monitor and I are friends. The music teacher ROCKS! I'm one of the older kids in the class, so I feel...well...a bit like a senior. I brought treats for everyone so I don't think anyone will beat the crap out of me in the cloak room.

Only drawback? I had to start school late. So did some of the other kids, so I guess it's okay. And it's another sleep away school. Not as posh as the last one, but a MUCH better bed. Not too hard, not too soft, just right. It's like they picked it out especially for me.

Major plus? I've studied the curriculum before. It's being presented in a complete new way, though, so that's the challenge. And I've lost my original notes.

That...and it's been 17 years.

Brilliant classmates. Brilliant. Even the popular kids are nice and cool.

Lucky, I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory