Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lessons Learned


I didn't make myself clear on FaceBook. The Book of Face. Das Buch von Gesicht. Il libro di faccia.

Lack of clarity is not often a problem. Elusiveness? Yes. Clarity-free? Not usually a TiZ ZoNe.

My post was...TIZ is learning not to trust. Sad.

And people were worried. People told me to hang on. One thought it was miraculous I had gotten this damn old without learning this lesson.

I love my peeps.

It's not that I don't trust the world. I do. And I will continue to do do do...struth. Sorry K.

But I don't have to trust everyone.

What I did learn today is that if I place my trust in you and you hurt me emotionally OR physically or are selfish or mock me, well...it would be foolhardy and dangerous for me to trust you again.

So...sadly, I learned not to trust today. Not the universe. Not mankind. But a man...kinda...in the universe.

Maybe two...or three.

And that's okay...'cause there are a couple of billion scattered souls left for me to truss...I mean trust.

Blah de blah blah blog.

1 comment:

  1. I think to trsut EVERYONE would be foolish anyways so you go ahead and untrust, eh - stop trusting some :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory