Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Open Letter to the Universe

Dear Universe:

I am confused by your recent need to barrage me with a hangover after a mere two beers. TWO BEERS. And they weren't even full pints, Glass House Tavern, so why are you charging me $8?

Because of your actions, I was unable to attend yoga class and/or a meditation seminar. Hanging upside and/or sitting cross-legged staring at a spot on the floor six feet in front of me not only did not appeal, but would have resulted in chunks spewed vehemently.

Perhaps I overstate.

I have been a good girl, spreading peace, love and joy where e'er I walk, so an explanation of your recent actions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much. As you know, I can be contacted in a myriad of ways. Please refrain from doing so corporally

Very truly yours,
TiZ

1 comment:

  1. Glass House TavernMarch 11, 2010 at 2:46 PM

    We still have your credit card. Oh, and your bra.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory