Monday, August 10, 2009

Anal Finale*

Hopefully...oh my Yahweh, hopefully...because I don’t think any of you enjoy it as much as I do, although one of my brothers was rather tickled.

Anal Town and Country
Anal Pilot
Anal Forester
Anal Trouper
Anal Highlander
Anal Vibe
Anal Freestar
Anal Cherokee
Anal Ion
Anal Rebel
Anal Intrigue
Anal Echo
Anal Fit
Anal Liberty
Anal Dodge (I KNOW that's a make, not a model. Shoot me.)
Anal Freestyle
Anal Protoge
Anal Windstar
Anal Econoliner
Anal Edge
Anal Escape
Anal Breeze
Anal Avalanche
Anal Venture
Anal Canyon
Anal Mariner
Anal Suburban
Anal Clubwagon
Anal Sportage
Anal Armada
Anal Quest
Anal Ridgeline
Anal Compass
Anal Lancer

and last but def not least...

Anal Gladiator

Strangely, this game has kept me from slitting my wrists. I have never seen such large vehicles in all my life...waste waste waste. I waste not and I want not. At this point who wants a family big enough to warrant one of these vehicles. It's blatant lazy-ass consumerism and a road-hog pissing contest. I actually saw a hybrid Hummer. Can you say oxymoron? I couldn't resent this and this mindset more. Plus, none of the wankers know how to park the beasts. You'd have to take a cab to the curb.

Methinks it's REALLY time for me to go home. 7 days and counting. I love my job but New York is the place...and the place that holds the people I love the best.

*http://tizandass.blogspot.com/2009/07/games-people-play.html

4 comments:

  1. You forgot the (formerly Plymouth) Prowler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you've forgotten the station wagons of the 40s, 50, and 60s, bringing us to the Anal Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Anonymous -

    Yay to Anal Prowler.

    Re: Anal Woody: Read back, dear friend. It was included in the first Anal Entry.

    KEEP UP WITH THE ANAL STIMULATION!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory