Friday, August 14, 2009

More Games People Play

What Kind of Asshole?

This is one of my favorite theater-folk games. Created, I believe, by my roommate--better known as Windy in this blogue (I have no idea why I spelled it like that...perhaps time will tell). It's a simple question game...the joy is that the answer is usually right there before your eyes as you're saying it....like....

"What kind of asshole weeds the edge of his lawn at night sticking his ass in the road wearing black?"

Why it's the man I almost hit with my very large SUV.

"What kind of asshole drives a very large SUV?"

Well...that's most of St. Louis. Gas-guzzling goons.

"What kind of asshole wears comedy/tragedy jewelry?"

Naming no names...but you know who you are.

"What kind of asshole calls his girlfriend the C word?"

You'll have to read my book to get that answer...but that would be a GIANT potty-mouthed asshole.

"What kind of asshole calls me before 9 in the morning and then again all day and leaves no message ever even when it goes to voicemail?"

That would be the Democratic National Committee. Kids, I write letters, I sign petitions, I volunteer, I do what I can. GET BETTER ORGANIZED. P.s. I love you.

"What kind of asshole rips off her wig playing the "I am not Emily Kimberly" game and rips her wig?"

This would be Windy. She said this of herself. I personally thought it was adorable.

"What kind of asshole writes blogue instead of blog?"

MEEEEEE! (That one was kinda easy.)

What kind of asshole gets her period twice in one month?"

That would be MEEEEEE again. Methinks Jesus hates me.

"What kind of asshole plays the What Kind of Asshole Game?"

Ummmmm...I'm really hoping it will be you in the very near future.

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I live in gas-guzzling heaven. Where I live, a soccer mom's status is measured by how big their SUV is. Does it matter if the mom only had 2 kids and her car seats 7? Not in the least.
    Disgusting.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory