Monday, December 15, 2014

On the Fifteenth DaY of TiZmas


On the Fifteenth DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I know that as I'm aging I'm basically disappearing to society at large.

Unless you are a single woman around her fifties (or more), you would have no idea what I'm talking about.

I now understand the song "Mr. Cellophane."

But I still show up...because fuck you society at large.

A man I went on some dates with recently skedaddled because he thought I was fragile, non-confrontational and that he was going to steamroll me.

I still wonder who the hell I was when I was going on dates with him.  Had he met me?

Perhaps sometimes I don't show up. Perhaps he was crazy.

As sweet and fluffy as I can be, I play an aggressive, scrappy embodiment of evil quite well.

I take an epsom salt bath at least 5 nights a week.

I am not particularly pleased with this aging thingy that makes my body ache constantly.

Man oh man oh MENOPAUSE!

I kiss my dog...a lot.

Not much smells better than my dog.

Baxter has his own Instagram account.  @baxandthecity Check him out.

I am ridiculously proud that it has taken til the 15th DaY to write of Lord Baxter of Hudson.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory