Sunday, December 21, 2014

On the 21st DaY of TiZmas


On the 21st DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

I wrote my first longer form piece in a very long time.

I am stupid proud of the piece and hope it gets published. 

I sprained my neck this autumn.

I sprained my back this autumn.

I strained my right hip this autumn.

It all happened in one accidental swell foop.

Since the doctor and I just called it "all jacked up" I had no idea what the diagnosis really was.

I initially only missed 4 shows.

I later missed 2 more.

In addition I've only taken 3 sick days.

I think that's pretty awesome for the cast crone.

Another colleague likes to call me the cast matron.

Someday he might get slugged for this.

This same colleague also does a loving homage to me whenever he is on for a particular character.

I sing the "Happy Birthday" song in a very particular manner.

I used to sing it better.

It's kinda better that I don't sing it as well now  It's more of an event.  At least in my noggin.

I eat like a petulant teenager during the holidays.

I drink like one too.

I did not get a Christmas tree this year. Who needs another dead plant?  I've got PLENTY!

I used the money to buy presents for kids in need.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory