Wednesday, December 31, 2014

On the 31st DaY of TiZmas


On the 31st DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

31 grabs or take-alongs for 2015...**


Acidity-free

Moolah

Charitable works

Appropriate workouts

Another lead in a Broadway show and tv/film project

Producing

Wallflowers


Love

Friendship

Arranging

Strength of body and spirit

A beautiful home

Laughter

Fiction

Comfort and joy

Dancing

Brain power

Understanding

Meditation

Character

Ever more creativity in all arenas...including some I haven't already explored

Being a part of the solution, not the problem 

Ten pounds of fat left by the wayside

Peace on earth, goodwill toward all sentient beings...and house plants

Happy and healthy family unit

Sex

Dog park

Movement forward without the other shoe dropping.  (Maybe I'm only meant to have one shoe. Maybe I'm meant to be a little lopsided.)

Red lipstick and strong brows

Kindness and understanding

That fucking pony I asked for years ago



**How did I get so old?  Although the alternative is a major bitch...as I just witnessed.  














No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory