Sunday, December 28, 2014

On the 28th DaY of TiZmas


On the 28th DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Twenty-eight things I will leave behind for 2015

Processed sugar (written the day after CAKE DAY at Les MiZ)

Regret (see above parenthetical phrase)

The need to prove myself

Gluten

Perfectionism

Hiding

Feebleness of health

Feebleness of mind

Feebleness of spirit

My gavel

More TaB

Comfort spending

Waste

Making things better for those who have the wherewithal to do it in return but don't

Ten pounds of fat (written while pounding double chocolate gelato)

Taxis (I took way too many in 2014)

My red cap (cause I lost it)

Magazine subscriptions (they're ALL GONE!)

A bunch of old videotapes

Mess

Belief that I'm not enough

Lack

TaBsicles (those form in the freezer when a can explodes)

Fear of retirement

Old boyfriends' numbers

Passivity

Seeking approval

Apologizing when it's not my fault


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory