Monday, December 22, 2014

On the 22nd DaY of TiZmas


On the 22nd DaY of TiZmas, TiZ reveals to you...

Since I rarely aim low, I submitted my aforementioned piece to the NYT.

I got the loveliest rejection letter ever.

I'm not kidding...it was lovely.

I was thrilled to get a response.

I've moved on and will keep you posted.

I have cut my TaB intake in half.

One day a week I get to binge...on everything.

I'm surrounded by such negativity I've vowed to keep it positive for 23 hours of a day.

I wash my hair twice a week. 

Three times if I'm feeling generous...and filthy.

My hair gets prettier the dirtier it is.

My pincurl prep is a slippery slidey mess with clean hair.

I'm creating more than I'm consuming. 

I think that makes me a creator.

I just want to make sure what I'm creating doesn't just add to the noise.

My current outerwear uniform supposedly looks suspiciously like Eponine's signature tan coat and red cap.

My current outerwear uniform is a tan coat and red hat.

I'm a little embarrassed by this.

As it is a handsome look, I got over my embarrassment quickly.

I think frozen yogurt is a viable option for dinner once a week.

A stock of mine has increased in value 20X since I bought it.  

I'm only sorry I didn't buy more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory