Monday, January 25, 2010

A Missing Piece of the Puzzle

...was re-discovered today. I didn't remember it existed and therefore really didn't know where it was residing...perhaps under the bed...maybe behind the couch... with my missing retainer?

It's the "sick fuck" part of me. I forgot she existed until Kieran asked a simple question.

"I need to edit a photo of just Grimace's arm, so it looks like I cut it off. Any ideas?"

Now, I've never met Kieran. Or maybe I did long, loooooong ago at Tower Records. But he's on Facebook, and he loves TaB as much as I do, so of course we found one another.

Kieran's a filmmaker. Has a full-length feature out there...24 Nights. Buy it please. He's currently working on a documentary about Jobriath. Jobriath?

Jobriath


First openly gay rock singer EVER to be signed with a major label. Glam rock. The American David Bowie (Kieran, feel free to bitch slap me now). The film is called Jobriath A.D.

Reason I'm writing about this...Kieran is raising capital through Kickstarter. Kickstarter helps projects raise funds...not investments. Ownership is Kieran's. But the kick is, all the funds declared necessary must be raised or no money exchanges hands. Cool.


Now, Kieran is great and he's doing great but he has a schedule he'd greatly like to keep. The wise man is not up for waiting for some 11th hour angel, so he's getting creative.

Poor Grimace...

Grimace is in a stayfresh ziploc bag that's slowly closing. And if Kieran doesn't raise a couple of hundred bucks by the end of the day, Grimace is gonna bite it.

And this is where "sick fuck" comes in...in a lovely facebook exchange

i need to edit a photo of just grimace's arm, so it looks like I cut it off. any ideas?

15:48Tiz

don't hurt me. who's just grimace?

15:49Kieran

don't you ever read my posts?

15:50Tiz

I JUST LOOKED. running around like mad today. umm..i say a bloody bread knife...really ragged.

15:50Kieran

silly

15:51Tiz

or caught in an old movie reel.

15:51Kieran

you really don't know who grimace is?

15:52Tiz

now i do. Or a boot in the armpit with hands pulling on the arm...

15:53Tiz

OR the arm stuffed in grimace's grimace. yeah...eat your own arm grimace.

15:54Kieran

ooooh

you're evil

15:56Tiz

yes. i. am.

would it be easier to do just an eyeball say on the top of an open-faced sandwich?

15:58Kieran

I LOVE IT

16:00Kieran

you excite me

16:00Tiz

but preface it with a photo of the heel of a stilleto-ed boot going in his eye.

Kieran

we already lost one "fan" over the grimace situation, but fuck her!

16:02Tiz

ha! must scoot. and may have to blog about this.


WHO KNEW I WAS THIS VIOLENT? NOT ME!!


I think I need a TaB.


Give 'til it hurts...or Grimace will be!


Thanks, Kieran. Good luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory