Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Friendship...Friendship. That's the Perfect Blendship Take Two

Okay...so here's the quote. What happened yesterday? Well, as sometimes happens, my computer took over and published the 1/2 post without my say-so.

Fucking computer.

And then the siren song of my soporiphic sofa lured me. And then I learned that I've been spelling soporific wrong on facebook...for probably 48 hours. And I gave up. No one had bothered to correct me which means either...

1) no one reads and no one cares
2) no one knows how to spell soporific
3) people know but figure "leave the poor git alone...she's not that bright anyway
or
d)all of the above.

Anyhoo, I'm back, I'm in Nonny's not-so-easy chair instead of the couch, and I'm expounding upon...

"Friendship is constant in all other things
Save in the office and affairs of love."
- Much Ado about Nothing

In TiZ and AsS world that means...

"Don't shit where you eat."

which also loosely translates to...

"Don't fuck the creatives."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory