Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Words of Wisdom from the Book of Face

Some of you, dear readers, are my facebook pals I'm sure. Some of you aren't. And it's for you that I have compiled a few of my fav quotes from the teeny tiny box neath Facebook profile pics.

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Mary Oliver (Yes...this is mine. Yes...I finally consider myself a friend. Yes...I am a sad, sad pasty-faced girl.)

"I have a new love for that glittering instrument, the human soul. It is a lovely and unique thing in the universe. It is always attacked and never destroyed - because "Thou mayest." " John Steinbeck

"We work in the dark, We do what we can, We give what we have, Our doubt is our passion, and our passion is our task, The rest is the madness of art.” -Henry James

"Fighting through the fear, one step at a time..."

"Write something about yourself."

"Okay, so I'm not computer savvy. I have not changed my status. I am married and have been for 8 years. Stick with me people, I'm blonde!"

"In NYC there's no such thing as a walk of shame! Except for sunday mornings when you just got out the club from workin it, then ya get on the subway and everybody's got on their Sunday best headin for church to praise them some Jesus! Lol! Whoo!"

Your words have such power to do good or evil that they must be chosen carefully, wisely, and well." Wayne Dosick

"Lurking behind every chance to be made whole by fame is the axman of further dismemberment." Leo Braudy

Do you have any fav that I have somehow missed? Lemmeknow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory