Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Happy

Happy 1000th visitor. I don't know when this happened. My counter said it happened recently but since I didn't have the counter up for the opening ceremonies, or in fact the first month, fucked if I know.

But this has been a joy. I know I've been lax as of late...it's not because my interest is waning which it tends to do as I have the attention span of a gnat. A cousin recently asked me if I had ADD, to which I said, "Shut up." It's not ADD...its an active imagination, active mind, active soul, active heart, active interest in all things.

Which is what's getting in the way at the moment. I'm opening a show (five show weekend y'all), I'm staging a bathroom (what?), I'm studying scripts, I'm making new friends, I'm baking, I'm getting my baked, fat ass out in nature, I'm playing the Anal Game, I'm reading a GLORIOUS book (these books keep falling into my lap and hands and soul y'all) and I'm learning to play the uke.

The uke?

Yes, the uke.

In other words, I'm living life.

And sometimes living a life is better than writing about a life.

And living a life with a uke is definitely better...I think. At the moment my fingers are raw, bleeding stumps but it's a pittance to pay for being Happy Happy.

And as a gift to you I will soon post the Tiz-House Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie recipe. It's the least I can do for you...my faithful friends.

1000. Daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory