Sunday, December 10, 2017

On the Tenth DaY of the #Resistance

On the Tenth DaY of the #Resistance, TiZ reveals to you...

Every once in a while I would post about volunteering at Clinton HQs. People thought I was being a braggart.  Nope. I wanted you to join me. Not enough people joined in.

I used to do every petition that made sense to me that came my way. I’ve since slowed down.

I have all of my senators’ numbers programmed into my phone in case I can’t get through to a specific number.

My congressman’s staff members quite probably think I’m a nudge.

I went to my first rally / march last November in NY. There were 100 people.

My next was the Women’s March in Toronto. There were 70,000 people. They only expected 7.000.

My boss postponed rehearsal so we could attend.

I hosted a intention circle on inauguration morning. I have to say the people who attended handled the day more gently than those who didn’t. 

I started posting Daily Calls to Action on Facebook. I think some people do them.

I used to try and engage Trump supporters. I finally had to stop after being called a snowflake one too many times. I honestly find those who still support him so aggressive, self-aggrandizing and unkind that I can’t bear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory