Tuesday, December 5, 2017

On the Fifth DaY of the #Resistance


On the Fifth DaY of the #Resistance, TiZ reveals to you...

I phonebanked over 100 hours down at Clinton HQ.

It was a long journey to get there...both physically and metaphorically.

I tried every which way to volunteer and was seemingly thwarted every which way but up.

After not being allowed on a bus to canvas in PA, throwing quite a large fit and eating lots of breakfast meats with Katie, we stormed HQ and charmed our way in. 

We met a brilliant intern (who remains dear to my heart although I no longer see her) and Katie and I not only stayed and made calls for a couple of hours that day, we made our presences known for the next month and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory