Saturday, December 9, 2017

On the Ninth DaY of the #Resistance

On the Ninth DaY of the #Resistance, TiZ reveals to you...

I once overloaded so badly on political news that I blew an audition to the extent all I had was one line to say. I was completely incapable of saying the line.

I now stay away from political news before an audition.

On weekends I basically goes through news cleanses. They are far more enjoyable than juice cleanses.

Sometimes the Trump administration blows my plan with their Friday night extravagant announcements.

I phonebank for out of state candidates

I used to sign most every petition that came my way.

After the election I wrote Obama any number of times with ideas, especially how to appoint Merrick Garland.  I HAD IDEAS!

I wrote so many times I finaly got a nice email back from Obama...which means it went beyond an intern reading it which made me feel quite special
.
After the election I left weeping messages at Clinton HQ. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory