Monday, December 4, 2017

On the Fourth DaY of the #Resistance


On the Fourth DaY of the #Resistance, TiZ reveals to you...


I wore my Obama t-shirt the day before the election while flying back from St. Louis.  It was the first and only time I’ve ever been stopped and searched by U.S. security.


The night before the election was my grown-up date with a new boyfriend. We were both so freaked out by the election we stayed up very very very very very late...or early. And he wasn’t even American.


While taking the subway home after watching Obama’s acceptance speech, we stopped at Columbia where a young man picked up crying ol’ me and twirled me around the subway. I loved him.


I made this video yesterday. Although I like it, I’m sorry I think it’s necessary. If you don’t like it, please don’t tell me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory