Wednesday, December 6, 2017

On the Sixth Day of the #Resistance

On the Sixth Day of the #Resistance, TiZ reveals to you...

The first time I ever wrote to Congress was after the Pulse massacre last summer.

I was in Toronto and I wrote and wrote and wrote. 

I hosted a write-in at my flat. (One person showed up.)

I wrote during rehearsal on my trusty iPad. (I had a very small role.)

Sometimes I had to cheat the system because Congresspeople of whom I am not a constituent really had no interest in hearing from me. So I found addresses in their districts through which I would get into the system, and then I would own up that I was noa constituent.

I wrote to all U.S. Senators and 1/2 of the House.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory