Thursday, February 21, 2013

2012


I went ON in my first Broadway show in 14 years and I ROCKED it...in my weird, white girl way.

I was generous in a way I will regret for a long time.

I fell in like and then eased out of it.

BAXTER THE WONDERDOG rescued me.

I taped my first web series.

I did the work I'm most proud of in my career.  Very few people saw it.

I did the work I'm most proud of in my personal life.  Don't know how many people recognize it.  Do I care?

Published an article about NaNa for Mother's Day that I was very proud of.

Worked with the most nightmarish colleague of my career.

Realized that a 5th floor walkup is not the nicest thing for a forty-sumpin woman with a wee doggie.

Witnessed three extraordinary theatrical performances.  

I'm not remembering that anyone died.  That's kinda good (unless someone DID die in which case I'm a shit heel).

LA LA LA!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory