Wednesday, October 28, 2009

When the Going Gets Tough

Tizzy gets sleeping. This, hopefully, has stopped.

Newsflash-What did I have to do a mere two hours after learning of my dear friend's passing? A Gossip Girl audition.

I shit you not.

And what arrived in my mailbox a mere two hours after the Gossip Girl audition? C'mon. Guess. My quote of the week is the hint. Yes! My forgotten Netflix choice, Sophie's Choice.

I shit you not. Just what Depressed Girl needed.

Not.

I had asked Terry's brother if there was anything I could do. His response? "Keep Terry's joyful presence in your soul."

So, I step forward, Terry's arm linked in mine (he always made me do the guy link which always made me giggle) and we see how it goes.

I STILL have those pesky writing deadlines, so until I see you again, let's try

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory