Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October

I, TiZ and AsS, posted on my blogue every day during the month of September. Every day. Check it out. I know some of the posts were wee and some were random, some maybe a bit tardy, but I showed up. I posted my AsS every day.

NEITHER SNOW, NOR RAIN, NOR HEAT, NOR GLOOM OF NIGHT STAYS THESE COURIERS FROM THE SWIFT COMPLETION OF THEIR APPOINTED ROUNDS.

And you showed up. I haven't had this committed a relationship with anyone or anything in a coon's age. I thank all you poopsters from the bottom of my teeny tiny pixie-faced pinhead heart for making it so worthwhile and making me feel so special.


I'm a shite photog, but this is my present to you (I love to give shite).





NYC Chelsea street corner. I hope you love it as much as I do. And I hope I see you again soon, poopsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory