Saturday, October 23, 2010

Acceptance

I am a grown-up. Or at least I am a 12 -year-old gay boy trapped in a forty-seven year old woman's body, but you know what I mean.

I'm in an interesting position in life. There are three people who each like at least one of the others very much. The "at least" is because one of the three likes two of us. The "us" because I'm one of the people that only likes just one other. Do you know what I mean? I'm explaining it REALLY poorly, but basically...

The one person who likes us both cannot bear that I don't like the other person. And the other person doesn't like me...even more so. I mean really. And it would be okay if the one person could bear it. But they can't. We both have to love what they love. And I've tried to make a good show of it, but...nope. The good show has to be on two peoples' part and the other is just not playing. Has actually flipped the board.

Not everyone has to like everyone else. It really is okay. I think we all need to be respectful of one another but it can stop at that. Okay...how's about this? At least make it look like we're respectful?

I don't know.

Lost.

In my own bed soon. Yippeeeeeeeeeee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory