Sunday, January 6, 2013

The World Showed Me...


I showed you mine and the world showed me "its."  That's not right, but I don't know how to write/right it.  I do know how to rite it.

Pardon My Homonym.

Within 15 hours of posting my Icarus Session,* I was pre-approved for a mortgage.

Within 22 hours, my offer was accepted on my Christmas present to myself (for 20 years coming)...a beautiful apartment.

Within 40 hours I had an attorney and the deal sheet was out.

Within 96 hours, the umpteenth draft of TOMB was off to its director.

Within 120 hours, I will have pitched a book.

Within 120 hours, I will have had a huge audition.

Within 120 hours, I will have broken-thru.

And the little dog had his fifth birthday. And I saw a beloved perform...for the first time. And I celebrated with many.

It's been a long time since I've slept this little. I used to borrow from a friend, "I'll sleep when I'm dead."  Considering my cholesterol levels, I give that phrase back to her...clogged-heartedly.

Sleep is necessary.

For all except the little dog's birthday (and the beloved), so much of this could fail.  But you can't succeed unless you are willing to risk failure.

Sleep is really necessary.

But I'm ridiculously excited.  I love movement.  I love jam sessions.  I love connection.

And I love Downton Abbey.

Let the games begin continue.


*Do one.  What could it hurt?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory