Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Rumspringa

I'm on FaceBook hiatus.  Last time I went on hiatus from the Book of Face I landed me a show on the great Broadway.  I'm hoping it happens again.  Actually most any job would be welcome.

I shouldn't bitch...I'm only 2 1/2 months out and have worked on a web series that is one of the great joys of living.

But I'm on hiatus from the Book of Face and I had one of those days that just made me wanna scream my boobies off BookStyle and get twenty likes and some commiserating comments.

No piece of paper that passed through my life was proper.  Numbers off. Songs misplaced.  Copier snafus. Translation issues. 

And a Playbill of a production that just plain pissed me off.

No FaceBook.  But a good friend. A real person was there.  And that's waaaaaaaay better.

Rumspringa - Tizzy Style.

Ps Please stay tuned for Bax and the City.

Dog Gone Wild.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory