Monday, January 7, 2013

So Far, So Good


No failure.

It might be because I've redefined success and failure for myself.  

I don't know what the redefinitions ARE but I know they have nothing to do with "perfect," "perfection" or "right" and "wrong."

When it comes to art, which is what life is if you're doing it right wholeheartedly, those words, and what they encompass, have no place.

Right?

Oops.

Success and failure also have no relation to what you think about me.

Right?

Okay...I have some work to do.


1 comment:

  1. Do what you can, as well as you can. That's pretty much what's available, and asked, of all of us.

    Or, as famous actors have said, remember your lines and hit your marks. That's success enough.

    Which, if I can reassure you, speaking as someone who's seen you say your lines and hit your marks... you do quite well. "Success" will take care of itself. You being truly you is quite wonderful.

    Just ask Baxter.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory