Thursday, November 4, 2010

I AM AN ASS

A TiZandAsS to be exact.

Where have I been? I don't know? That's not a question, actually. I really do know that I don't know. I'm running through my days so freakishly happy that I don't actually remember what happens from one moment to the next. Honestly, I know I did something before two classes on Monday, but I have NO clue what it was. I'm pretty sure I did something after class, too. BUT I REALLY CAN'T RECALL...*

Oh yes. I remember the "after." Mel.

Mel is a dear one. A dear one from the past that upon the passing of a mentor became a dear one of the present. We can go a decade without seeing one another and within minutes we know everything and have everyone being naughty. It's easy. It's audacious. It's smart. It's a lot of heart.

And she let me crack open her bottle of wedding anniversary Veuve Clicquot. What more can you ask for from a dear one?

Oh. And she likes the blog. And she's pretty sure I'm ADHD. She is not the first.

*I'm beginning to think it's because I had champagne three days in a row. Oopsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory