Monday, June 13, 2011

Helloooooooooooo

My adoring adorers*...

Oh, it has been a while hasn't it?

I've been oh-so-busy living life. Since I wrote you last I've enjoyed a desk job, theatrical joy, recording bliss, the honor of a grant and...

going on dates.

Some of the above shall be illuminated. Some of the above shall remain quietly honored.

Let it be known I have felt valued and cared for and been the recipient of great kindnesses. And I appreciated it all. He was the right person at the right time. And then the time ended. It's all good.

But there have been some freak-show dates that I fondly refer to as "Drinks and a Show." Those I'll share. Not to be mean. But because...

they are not to be believed.











*Oh no...my ego ain't half big enough to come up with that. That's OPJK's ideology.

1 comment:

  1. There is a special magic to certain adventures, the telling of which always seems to demand the phrase "I don't need to make this s&&t up."

    And during the telling of which, one is reminded of the Great Equation: Tragedy plus Time equals Comedy.

    Trust me. I'll believe them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory