Monday, September 29, 2014

21 DAYS OF THENARDIER or FROM PRINCESS TO PAUPER IN 18 SHORT YEARS




DAY 1

I am born.  

Nope.  That's a lie.

I am unemployed.  

Yup.  That's right. Starting today I am on a Leave of Absence from my regular ensemble role and my Madame T contract doesn't start til tomorrow. 

Unemployed.  Slacker. Ne'er do well. 

The 405 Club.

Oooh...what a feeling of freedom...like the wind blowing through my hair even though I'm still lying in bed.

I am in an undisclosed location with a jacuzzi and a beach and a fireplace and a dog.  And a bottle of wine.  Maybe some TaB.  And some tostitos. And I am still in bed.  And for the first time in eons, nothing has to be done.

Not miserable. 

Happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Directory Web Directory Blogging Fusion Blog Directory